You can specify the following:
- The number of segments to return per call. A maximum of 100 segments can be returned per call.
- The pagination settings for subsequent calls that are pulled from the
_pagination.afterparameter value of the previous call.
- The name of the advertiser to make sure to only display segments that have not been restricted from that advertiser.
- The data provider name if you want to display only segments from a particular data provider.
About Advertiser and Data Provider Names
The advertiser name and the data provider name must match the name in our system. Contact your LiveRamp CSM for a list of data provider names to make sure the name you include matches the name in our system.
The call returns the following information for each segment:
- Segment ID
- Segment name
- Data provider name
- Segment type
- Number of records
- Android reach
- iOS reach
- Cookie reach
- Digital ad targeting
- TV targeting
- Content marketing
- % of media revenue share
- Date the metadata was last updated