This time, we're bringing you the latest version of Android ATS Mobile SDK with some new and improved features.
- The fallback configuration is no longer required for initialization (breaking change). See Initialize Android SDK to learn more.
- Test mode (offline) functionality which allows you to simulate the flow of the library. See Test Mode to learn how to get started with this feature.
- Dedicated API for obtaining the SDK version: getSdkVersion.
hasConsentForNoLegislationnow has priority over US privacy string
- Users now have the option to pass only one hash
- SDK clean-up flow via
resetSDKAPI has been improved
- All instances of ‘CustomerIdentifier’ have been renamed to ‘CustomIdentifier’
We have fixed the issue regarding envelopes generated for countries outside GDPR/CCPA regulation.