A segment is a group of third-party consumer records defined by a specific set of attributes. You can use the Data Marketplace Buyer API to:
- Display a list of Data Marketplace segments and their associated metadata.
- Display additional segment details for a particular segment.
- Update the list of Data Marketplace segments with the most current information, including segments that have been removed from the Data Marketplace or segments where the segment metadata has changed.
A destination is a location at a destination platform that has been pre-configured to receive distributions of Data Marketplace segments. You can use the Data Marketplace Buyer API to display a list of your available demand-side platform (DSP) destinations. Your customers can distribute Data Marketplace segments to the destinations in the list of destinations that have been pre-configured by LiveRamp.
Distribution allows you to send segments to one of your pre-configured destinations. You can use the Data Marketplace Buyer API to:
- Allow your customers to start segment distribution to one of your destinations.
- Allow your customers to stop segment distribution.
- Display a list of Data Marketplace segments that are currently distributed to a destination for a particular customer, along with their delivery status.
Updated about 1 year ago