To get started with the iOS Mobile SDK, you must first add the
LRAtsSDK framework to your project.
Aside from adding the SDK to your project manually, you also have the option to add and install the SDK with CocoaPods or Swift Package Manager (Swift 5.2 and above).
- Open Terminal and navigate to the directory where Podfile is located.
pod installto install the
During the closed beta phase, the package URL will be provided to you by a LiveRamp representative.
- In Xcode, go to File > Add Packages.
- In Search or Enter Package URL, enter
- Click Add Package.
- Download the latest version of
- Drag LRAtsSDK.xcframework from the LRAtsSDK folder to your Xcode project.
- Enable the Copy items if needed checkbox and confirm that your target is checked under Add to targets.
- In the Project Navigator, select your project and the target where LRAtsSDK.xcframework was imported.
- Click the General tab.
- Under Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content, select 'Embed & Sign' for LRAtsSDK.xcframework .
Updated 12 days ago
Once the SDK has been added to your project, you must initialize it.